Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Black Bear & a Scarf!

It's WIP Wednesday!

I don't have too much to share because I've been busy doing other things. I've been working on my etsy shop most of the week. I took new pictures of all my toys and have been uploading them as well as adding new items. I've also been promoting a bit which hopefully will lead to more sales for the holidays.

I'm also planning my niece's 1st birthday party. I've spent too many hours on pinterest and online looking for inspiration.I like DIY projects and already have a list of things to do. We picked a theme for the party and now I have to get to work because I only have 1 month to get everything done. 

What am I working on?

Crochet wise I did a little bit of work on my new pattern being released at the end of the month. I'm working on a black bear which I shared before. I'm going to have 2 ear options in my pattern, short rounded ones for brown bears and taller pointer ones for the black bear. The head is finished and I'm going to work on finishing up the body so hopefully I will have something to share on Friday.


I'm currently looking for help naming my bear. If you would like to participate head on over to my ravelry group and make your suggestions! The person who suggests the name I pick will get the pattern for free once its release!


On another note I've been working on loom knitted scarves. I love how they turn out. Its like double knitting but easier. I'm planning on making more in a variety of colors and listing them in my Etsy shop in the next month or so.

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments! Remember to check out FO Fridays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...