Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Friday, August 22, 2014

Wolves & Starfish!

Its Friday!

I made another Freshstitches pattern. I actually finished this earlier this month but hadn't taken a picture yet. It was super quick to make and really cute. 

I finished the second sample of my re-designed wolf pattern (one on left). Here is a picture of both. Which do you like best?


Last week I was going to share some baby rattles I made but I haven't gotten around to taking pictures of them yet. For now here are two that I did have pictures of.


That's it for this week. I was hoping to have the octopus and black bear finished today but it didn't happen. The octopus for sure will be ready for next week. The black bear will be finished as soon as I get the safety eyes I need...going to order them now.

Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...