Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Friday, August 15, 2014

FO Friday!

Today's post is going to be most of the projects I finished during the time I wasn't blogging. :)

MAY

In May I made a stegosaurus designed by Freshstitches which sold in my first craft market so this is the only picture I got before the market.


I also made 4 more potholders. 

JUNE

I designed a small elephant. I finished 11 tiny elephants (design by Freshstitches). I started these back in December and I finally got around to finishing them in time for my first market. 


I also designed a red panda. Here are my two samples for the pattern. 


JULY

July has been my busiest month. I finished 15 stuffed animals, 1 hat, and 8 caterpillar rattles. 
I made more samples of my tiny elephant and released the pattern. I designed a crab, the pattern is also available now for purchase. I redesigned my grey wolf pattern I talked about on Wednesday. I also designed a bear which I'm hoping to release the first week of September. All these animals are my designs except for the pink dragon (designed by Freshstitches) and the dragon hat (designed by bowtykes).

I'll share the caterpillar rattles next Friday. I don't have pictures of those yet. 
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The baby dinosaur is adorable. I love it. I think your crab is fun, as well as the butterfly and baby dragon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...