Announcements

Craftsy Pattern shop will be closing on December 29th!
I don't have the time to dedicate to keeping my shop open and with the new 2015 VAT laws for EU countries its only going to making it harder to keep up with. If you would like to purchase any of my patterns you can visit my Ravelry Shop. You can also click on the Buy Patterns Tab above to check out my patterns if you don't have a Ravelry account.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Tiny Owls!

It's WIP Wednesday!

What am I working on?

This week my main focus is to work on finishing the tiny owls I started back in December.
I have 23- pairs of feet, beaks, heads, and bodies. Now I'm working on the wings and ears. I have 8 pairs of ears and wings finished and 15 to go.


Pattern: Tiny Owls 
Yarn Used: Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn in too many colors to mention!

3 comments:

  1. They look great - hope to see them finished on Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pieces. Can't go wrong with little amigurumi.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...