Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

How to Single Crochet

Tutorial Tuesday: Single Crochet

When making amigurumi, single crochet is the stitch you will be using the most. 
Here is my video tutorial on how to do it!


Need help finishing your amigurmi?
Let me know and I can make a tutorial for you!

Click on the Contact Tab above and send me a message!

Keep in mind that tutorials are made to help make my patterns. These tutorials can be helpful to make patterns from other designers but if you are having a problem with a specific pattern its always best to contact that designer for help. They will be able to instruct you better on creating their designs that I would be able to. 
===================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...