Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Works in Progress: Tatted Doily

My first tatted doily! I'm loving it so far. I'm using Lizbeth Tatting Thread color 124 Spring Garden. I am needle tatting it because its what I am better at. I'm working on my fourth row. One thing that I really liked was how the rows only join in certain spots to the row below very different from crocheting which you join all the time. I am about half way done so hopefully I will get this done very soon. It's hard to see it clearly but I will make sure and show the finished item. I was just to excited to show it I couldn't wait until I finished it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...