Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Lizbeth Tatting Thread

This is my collection of Lizbeth Tatting Thread. I'm excited because I just got five new ones on my last trip to my local craft store. I have already used the two on the bottom and the variegated one on the left that has pink and green. Those are the ones I got a while back. I can't wait to get started on some projects I have in mind using the new colors. There are so many colors I still want they have a lot of beautiful colors. I know I should probably use these before thinking about buying more but I can't help it I'm addicted to buying yarn and thread.   I'll make sure and post any projects I make using these. The problem now is choosing which one to use first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...