Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Punch Needle

Punch Needle of Winnie the Pooh and friends!
A couple of years ago when I traveled to Mexico to visit family I discovered punch needle. My aunt's liked to do it in there spare time and since I didn't have a lot to do I decided to learn. It is really simple all you have to do is punch. Punch Needle is slightly different there than here. The punch needles for example are not the same. In order work with a needle here you need a threader otherwise you won't be able to pull the thread through. On the other hand over there the needles they use don't require a threader in order to pull the thread through. Here most people use DMC thread while over there a type of thread called Crystal is mostly used but can't be found here only in small amounts at local Mexican stores. That's why whenever I get a chance to go I always stock up. The patterns are already printed on fabric and I buy those over there as well. 
Winnie the pooh with a flower vase.
Crystal thread. They come in many different colors. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Where I can find this thread? You know what is the brand name?
    Thank you
    Ke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...